Event Date – August 5th 2018
This event always sells out, and we get a lot of people emailing us asking for places in the last few weeks before it takes place hoping to snag a space. We are restricted on capacity by landowners for environmental reasons, so sadly, we have to say No to all requests. There are no entries on the day. If you want a place, book it as soon as entries open to avoid disappointment!
Entry Costs £34.00 (+ eventbrite.com’s booking fee) and includes:
- Food and/drink at three checkpoints, and at the finish line
- Insured race with paramedic support
- Shower and changing facilities at the finish
- Electronic Chip Timing
- Peak Skyline Event Certificate emailed after the event
- Comprehensive participant guide, emailed one month before the event [Ensure your email address is set to allow email from @beyondmarathon and @eventbrite through spam folders]
- Experienced race directors, and friendly volunteers
- Part of your entry fee is donated to The Peak District National Park to help upkeep of the beautiful and scenic area
- Part of your entry fee is donated to Staffordshire Wildlife Trust who manage some of the protected habitats on the event route
Optional Extras (must be added before you pay/checkout. These cannot be added afterwards):
- Raidlight Peak Skyline 2017 Awards Medal – £5
- Peak Skyline Raidlight sponsorship-subsidised technical wicking-fabric T-shirt – £8
- Peak Skyline Quality Cotton T-shirt – £5
- Peak Skyline hand-made, custom Raidlight Responsiv 10l backpack- (includes a Peak Skyline logo, and two soft-flasks) – £132
- Hire a Race Drone GPS Tracker for the event – £10
- We order merchandise (medals and tshirts etc) 12 weeks in advance to benefit from low cost by-sea shipping. We cannot refund merchandise unless you cancel 12 weeks before the race
- If you request a refund before 5th July will can refund you for your race entry will be refunded less only a £5 admin fee.
- No refunds at all are possible 5th July, but you may transfer your event entry to someone else up to one week before the event for no extra charge. You can do this yourself by logging into your eventbrite account and changing the name and details of the participant. Any merchandise you ordered will have to be collected under the name of the original participant name on the finish line.