Event Date – August 6th 2017
For 2017, we have been able to reduce our entry price, as we no longer have to pay the Skyrunning licence fees and costs. We have also been able to offer you a much reduced cost for basic entry only, and then you can add options such as medal and T-Shirt. Note, that even if you add a medal and tech T-shirt, the total will still be £5 less than in 2016!
Entry Costs £32.00 (+ eventbrite.com’s booking fee) and includes:
- Food and/drink at three checkpoints, and at the finish line
- Insured race with paramedic support
- Shower and changing facilities at the finish
- Electronic Chip Timing
- New for 2017: Peak Skyline Event Certificate emailed after the event
- Comprehensive participant guide, emailed one month before the event
- Experienced race directors, and friendly volunteers
- Part of your entry fee is donated to The Peak District National Park to help upkeep of the beautiful and scenic area
- Part of your entry fee is donated to Staffordshire Wildlife Trust who manage some of the protected habitats on the event route
Optional Extras (must be added before you pay/checkout. Can’t be added afterwards):
- Raidlight Peak Skyline 2017 Awards Medal – £3
- Peak Skyline Raidlight sponsorship-subsidised technical wicking-fabric T-shirt – £5
- New for 2017: Peak Skyline Quality Cotton T-shirt – £8
- New for 2017: Peak Skyline hand-made, custom Raidlight Responsiv 10l backpack- (includes a Peak Skyline logo, and two soft-flasks) – £132
- New for 2017: Hire a Race Drone GPS Tracker for the event – £10
We order merchandise (medals and tshirts etc) 12 weeks in advance to benefit from low cost by-sea shipping.
- If you request a refund before 7th April will can refund you in full for merchandise, and your race entry will be refunded less only a £5 admin fee. We cannot refund for merchandise after April 7th
- If you request a event refund before 6th July 2017, that will also be less a £5 admin fee (no refunds for merchandise after April 7th)
- No refunds at all are possible 6th July, but you may transfer your entry to someone else up to one week before the event for no extra charge. You can do this yourself by logging into your eventbrite account and changing the name and details of the participant.